As one of the industries that have great impact on our daily life, telecommunication is always attaching great importance to the development and application of emerging technologies. In recent years, artificial intelligence has also been increasingly applied to various scenarios in the communications industry, helping telecom service providers facilitate the system intelligence, and improve the user experience and service quality.
Massive calls of various and complicated businesses
High employee turnover rate and high operating cost in call centers
High risk of tele-marketing compliance and quality control
Low work efficiency caused by non-automatic systems
Providing smart customer service systems in multi-channel, such as social media, mobile applications and telephone systems.
Understanding users’ voice inquiry directly with Speech-enabled IVR instead of the cumbersome buttons.
Detecting violation risks during calls through Natural Language Processing technology to ensure the quality of customer service.
Effectively identifying users’ complaints by enabling them to speak out the feedback, so as to improve the user experience.
Fano Labs provide a one-stop Customer Service System to one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Greater China. There are more than 300 customer service agents in client's call centre, serving more than 9 million subscribers.
- Agents are always busy and need to look up Knowleadge Base
- Agents' responses to customers are not consistent
- Among the customer services calls, over 40% of them are long calls
- Only 1% of the calls are conducted Quality Assurance
- Customer satisfaction is low
Solutions and Improvements
- Using NLP technology to handle customer inquiries, and achieved 37% automation rate
- The chatbot system is integrated with KB to reduce agents' work load
- Using AI-based Speech Analytics System to achieve 100% Quality Assurance
- Reduce call offer by 15%, and shorten call duration by 21%
- Uncover business insight and sales opportunities
The total solution of Chatbot and Speech Analytics were successfully launchd within 4 months, covering 5 business units, 300 agents, and 14,000 customer interactions per day. The system has significantly improved operation efficiency of customer service center.
Fano Labs provides smart customer service solutions for a large telecom carrier call center in mainland China.
Fano Labs provides quality-control system for tele-marketing for a call center in Hong Kong.
Fano Labs provides telecom-domain chatbot for a large telecom carrier in Hong Kong.